Albers Year in ReviewPosted by Gina Pappas on January 2, 2015 |
2014 was a good year for the Albers team, and for our clients. As we prepare to make 2015 bigger and better, let’s take a look at our unofficial top five moments of 2014:
5) Launching the Albers Influencer. The inaugural issue of our magazine tells the stories of Omahans who are making a difference in their industry and community. With a focus on growth, commitment and sustainability, in 2015 we look forward to sharing with you more notable stories of how local people and businesses are influencing the space we live in, in ways you may not yet recognize.
4) Overhauling the Albers website. Every once in a while, taking a look at your brand with fresh eyes can help you more clearly see where you want to go. Such was the case in 2014 when we freshened up the look and voice of our website to more accurately reflect our portfolio of public relations, digital marketing and video production work. Our weekly blog remains the same, and we’ve added additional work samples.
3) Sharing our voice in the community. Our team sure was busy in 2014: From speaking at the PRSA Professional Development Conference, to participating in the Greater Omaha Chamber’s Catalyst Experience panel, to serving on the Omaha re-branding committee that launched the We Don’t Coast initiative (in addition to volunteering time for organizations such as Make-A-Wish, Kiwanis and many more), having the opportunity to participate in events outside of our company was not only rewarding but is also vital to our core values and company purpose.
2) Doing work that matters. Our clients are leaders in their industries; they’re passionate about what they do. Having the opportunity to help Home Instead Senior Care with its annual Be a Santa to a Senior Program, or helping the Omaha Professional Fire Fighters execute a communications strategy that allowed 19 fire fighter jobs to be saved, were just two of the myriad ways in which our clients made an impact. We were honored to have a part in it.
1) Winning the 2014 PRSA Best of Show Award. Using video to tell the story of Dakotah Johnson, national Big Sister of the Year for Big Brothers Big Sisters, was an honor in itself. Dakotah’s commitment to her Little Sister, Peggy, and the bond they’ve formed over the years is awe-inspiring. To be honored by our peers for the video our team created…well, that’s just the icing on the cake.
2015 holds the promise of more great things to come. We’ll celebrate our 15th anniversary, welcome new clients and continue to tell our clients’ stories in a way that inspires their audience to take action.
We wish success to each of you in 2015!